After a long winter we had a very nice long weekend last week which we spent 9 hours (driving) north from Sydney, next to the NSW/QLD border. I’ve already published some images from that trip, but still working on night shots.
Anyway, I’ve decided that I must fix broken Categories and Previous/Next links on this site and spent some time debugging Word Press and bunch of Word Press plug-ins.
- This link will be for waterfall maniacs – locations of all waterfalls in Australia. As it is based on locality names, it does not guarantee that there is a waterfal, but at least gives you and idea where to look for.
- Blog about Singh-Ray filters, shows real examples and explains techniques used to take some nice landscape shots. Even if you don’t have these expensive filters, it is a really good place to look for inspiration and learn something new.
- PhotoPreneur Blog. Here is what they say: “Photopreneur exists to identify the new opportunities that these changes are churning up for professionals, hobbyists and for camera-owners who want to earn from their photography.”
As usual for long weekends, we are going to explore some new interesting places, so there will be no updates for some time – sorry for this.
I’ve just decidedÂ to declare Fridays in this blog as a Links Day. From now on, I’ll post links to interesting articles, blogs and sites weekly.Â At least I’ll try to stick to this schedule.Â
- FM 100 Hue Test. What is your colour IQ? I’ve got score 0 on the first and the onlyÂ try.
- Digital Photography Workflow: Fashion Photography, by Patrick Lavoie. Patrick, professional photo retoucher,Â describes his digital workflow in details.
According to google, there are 1.3 millions pages that mention Canon 5d Mark II. Just to keep mostÂ useful in the one place, Canon 5D Mark II info:
- Official specs from Canon
- Summary of press info and specs on Northlight Images.Â
- Review from Luminous Landscape.
- Review from wedding photography prospective.Â
- Rob Galbraith, review.
- “Reverie“, sample Video by Vincent Laforet using Canon 5dMkII, behind the scenesÂ andÂ a bit of blogging. He also plans to release raw video, watch his blog.
To keep my promise of bringing this blog back to life, let’s start from the re-introduction of this site, goals, site features, plans for future.
Read more in the very long post below …
In preparation toÂ bring this blog back to life IÂ finally foundÂ some spare time to fixÂ RSS feeds and setup some feeds via Feedburner. All feeds have english and russian language versions, you can subscribe to latest images, latest blog posts or place descriptions. I’ve also created multiplexed feeds that join all three mentioned above into single feed.
To subscribe, click on corresponding RSS icons on the fron page or follow to the subscription page to see all options.
E-mail subscription is availabale for each feed andÂ delivered by feedburner.